Saturday, November 8, 2014

Loving-Kindness Meditation

 
Warning: This meditation for people who knows how to work with negative energies. Do not do this meditation if you sick, feel tiered or depressed. If during meditation you begging to feel discomfort, it is better to stop and imaging the light that cleans you up.
  
 
 
My Experience
 

I did meditation three times only. The first time was very hard to bring pure love, It was mixed with some other feelings. I guess, I still cannot feel pure love, but instead I felt compassionate, caring, and tenderness feelings. The meditation went well, besides breathing in somebody's problem into my heart. No way will I do this kind of exchange.

What I did, I imagined that my heart chakra was like a laser light that was beamed to other persons heart. The more people I imagined the more light beams were comes out from my chest. At the end of the meditation, I was hugging the Earth.


Thinking out loud: We get so busy with our lives that we experience less and less positive feelings. We get frustrated and angry with our kids, spouses, friends, coworkers, and bosses that love little by little is disappearing from our hearts. When we feeling "blue" it is very important to do "mental workout", and I know it will be very hard to do.  
    

No comments: